开启辅助访问 切换到宽版
论坛唯一域名 www.xjatc.com
请勿购买盗版伪序列号,正版日语ATC4游戏零售价9200日元,仅限日本国内发售并使用线上验证激活帐号,切勿受骗!

热点推荐

查看: 201|回复: 1

[投诉] Read Permissions

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

E-6 SSG

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2022-12-9

CorporalSergeantStaff Sergeant

发表于 2022-11-15 12:58:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Absolutely ridiculous the amount of points you need just to read some of these posts and to be able to download airports, people have lives to live and not everyone can spend all day on here replying to posts and completing tasks just so they can download. Terrible system, no wonder the activity on this site is so low!!!!!!!!!!!

主题

帖子

积分

E-9 CSM

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2024-3-12

系列任务全部完成CorporalSergeantStaff SergeantSergeant First ClassMaster SergeantFirst Sergeant

发表于 2022-11-18 10:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
Hello questioner! I have a few words to say about your question.First of all, the circle of players playing this type of game itself is very small. Most people here have their own jobs and lives, and it is normal to be less active; secondly, there is an old saying: there is no free lunch in the world. Platforms share free resources, and websites have also opened up gift-giving channels to support server operations and encourage creators. In this way, you can improve your level and speed up the process of acquiring games. Of course, you can also send gifts and actively respond to topics you are interested in (whether there is anyone who can read it or not). Although this road is very long, it will increase to a certain number of points. After reaching the points stipulated by the view permission, you can download the corresponding game. Moreover, when you get used to this kind of participation, you may like everything here even more. Points like mine are not difficult to achieve, just stick to it for half a year! Finally, I think the forum is more like a library, there are many things waiting for you to consult and understand. I believe that after you check again and again and leave your feelings, your points will definitely not be low. Thank you for your patience to read! I wish you a pleasant time! (machine translation please forgive me)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则