开启辅助访问 切换到宽版
论坛唯一域名 www.xjatc.com
请勿购买盗版伪序列号,正版日语ATC4游戏零售价9200日元,仅限日本国内发售并使用线上验证激活帐号,切勿受骗!

热点推荐

楼主: Lymit

[补丁] ATC3环境设置更新为最新1.17 【小紀論壇漢化版】

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

E-2 毕业生

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-14
发表于 2016-9-14 23:49:13 | 显示全部楼层

主题

帖子

积分

E-2 毕业生

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-10-5
发表于 2016-9-17 12:14:56 | 显示全部楼层
终于能玩上了

主题

帖子

积分

E-2 毕业生

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-28
发表于 2016-9-17 16:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主 分享一下

主题

帖子

积分

E-3 见习管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-10-8
发表于 2016-9-17 17:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
权限20,这个比较麻烦啊

主题

帖子

积分

E-2 毕业生

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-18
发表于 2016-9-18 07:23:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主。。楼主辛苦
神光麦郎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2016-9-19 09:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

主题

帖子

积分

E-4 五级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-20
发表于 2016-9-19 16:56:22 | 显示全部楼层
很好很强大!!!

主题

帖子

积分

E-2 毕业生

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-20
发表于 2016-9-20 16:56:33 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢一直在找

主题

帖子

积分

E-3 见习管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-27
发表于 2016-9-20 23:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
很想下載中

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 01:34:04 | 显示全部楼层

jerseys from china 12727

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana's business recruitment agency will use the Indianapolis Colts' appearance in the AFC championship game to promote the state among New York City viewers,cheap jerseys from china./ |4 g5 a+ k% q5 U. w
The Indiana Economic Development Corp,cheap jerseys. says the 30-second television commercial featuring Gov,cheap nfl jerseys. Mike Pence will air in the New York City television market shortly before kickoff of Sunday evening's Colts-Patriots game,cheap baseball jerseys.# M! p  A& d3 h! T& [3 C0 R2 y& g
The commercial has Pence inviting business leaders to explore the opportunities Indiana has to offer,cheap nba jerseys.
9 o+ K  Z$ X. z6 F: IState Commerce Secretary Victor Smith says the commercial is part of an effort to highlight the state's business climate and affordability,mlb jerseys.
& o* E" L! O( a% l3 ^; g) x' GThe cost of the commercial wasn't disclosed,nba online. The state agency says it was paid for with private donations to the Indiana Economic Development Foundation,nfl jersey.

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 01:39:39 | 显示全部楼层

cheap nfl jerseys china 17371

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The intensity level was palpable for Sean Spence as he prepared to run onto the field,nfl jersey.
! L% |. g0 ^+ H5 G; w9 G! e# f: _9 EReally, who could blame him? It was an entrance more than two years in the making for the Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker, who started his first NFL game against Tampa Bay last week at Heinz Field. Spence missed the entire 2012 and 2013 seasons while recovering from a knee injury that threatened to end his pro career before it began.
$ k* }3 N: U$ Y  |! x"The crowd was screaming, the stadium was rocking, and I was ready. I came out of the tunnel, and my eyes were watering," Spence said. "I didn't want to cry, but it definitely felt good. It was an amazing feeling."
+ O9 y  ?! y' @+ y$ B: i& MA first NFL start is a monumental moment for any player. But for the third-year pro from Miami, it was gargantuan. Spence spent two long falls watching the Steelers go through consecutive 8-8 seasons after tearing three ligaments and suffering extensive nerve damage in his left knee in the final preseason game in 2012. The road back was arduous,cheap jerseys from china, both mentally and emotionally.' _5 s: J% N6 D
"I worked very hard to get to this point," Spence said. "After missing two years, it's just great to be back with the guys on a full-time basis. And getting my first start was a blessing, so I want to take advantage of every opportunity. My whole body was sore after that game, but no problems with the knee."; {, v+ q/ O! u
That's good news for Spence and the Steelers (2-2) heading into Sunday's game against Jacksonville (0-4). Spence will make his second start in place of rookie Ryan Shazier. Pittsburgh's first-round pick this spring is dealing with a sprained right knee.  N/ H- X2 y) d
"I'm doing good,nfl jerseys cheap," Shazier said Friday,cheap nfl jerseys, although he will miss a second straight game. "Yeah,nfl gear, I'm doing real good and doing everything that they ask me to do to get better. And I'm getting there."
% A) I0 f, V0 j" j2 a: Y# }8 N6 \Shazier did not know how long it would take for him to return to game action or even start running again,cheap nhl jerseys, as he is just rehabbing the knee while working out on a treadmill,cheap nba jerseys, in an exercise pool and a stationary bike. For now, he's OK with standing on the sideline and pulling for Spence.
% t2 c& a. E, B7 W. O0 s$ n9 M4 ^3 D- ?"He's doing a great job, and I keep cheering for him," Shazier said. "That's a great story right there,nba online, what happened to that guy and where he is now. And if we can have as many great linebackers as possible, nobody can stop us. So, we have to make this group as good as possible, and we'll have a great defense.". g5 J1 F7 E( n, m9 c$ m
Notes: CB Ike Taylor (right forearm) did not practice Friday and are out this week. . WR Martavis Bryant (illness), WR Markus Wheaton (groin),nba jerseys, OG Ramon Foster, OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle) and OLB James Harrison (illness) are probable. . Foster and Wheaton both said they will play against Jacksonville, although Wheaton was limited in practice Friday. Foster missed the past two games' x+ J& Q/ I7 F
___

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 01:43:17 | 显示全部楼层

chinese wholesale 15609

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell was asked about "playoff fever" after his team's 7-2 start.
, W8 p6 @. k! ~6 Y# D7 {/ R3 R"We don't have it,nba jerseys," he said. "We're wearing a white mask around here so we don't have to worry about it. But it's like I've said every week, they don't give out any awards or anything after nine games in the season. We haven't done anything yet."( k9 V" t7 V' g8 V0 Q& `5 m
Caldwell's cautious words sounded similar to what predecessor Jim Schwartz was saying at this time last year. The Lions were 6-3 and leading the NFC North, then lost six of their last seven games and Schwartz was fired. Now Caldwell is in charge — and in pretty much the same position atop the division — but the toughest stretch of Detroit's schedule may be underway.
+ R' |- `2 ^$ h1 \The Lions pulled out a 20-16 win over Miami on Sunday,nfl jerseys, and now they have to play back-to-back road games against Arizona and New England.7 x7 y+ i, H4 x' }$ I
"We've been playing well, we've been playing tough and that kind of stuff,cheap nhl jerseys, but this is a long season. It's a journey and we're still on that journey," Caldwell said. "We've got the team with the best record in the National Football League coming up. You better get focused in on them quickly."' b% C8 \4 D7 M) y+ u9 s( |
Arizona brings a five-game winning streak into Sunday's matchup with Detroit. The Cardinals (8-1) have not lost at home to the Lions since 1993, although they will be without quarterback Carson Palmer,cheap hockey jerseys, who suffered a season-ending knee injury Sunday.
! K2 R9 ?+ q( n% U! R- }, sThat means Drew Stanton, a former Lion,nfl jersey, is the likely starter for Arizona.
: P" J6 ^: X4 X3 Z  }& |"He's a quality guy, and not only that,cheap nba jerseys, that's a really good football team with a real fine defense," Caldwell said. "The one thing about quarterbacks is that they don't have to go in there and do it alone. They can run the ball,nfl gear, they're a well-coached bunch and he's part of that. He can deliver the ball, he's an accurate guy, hasn't thrown an interception I don't think this year."
3 Z8 s! S0 ]* c# [- H1 \0 bDetroit has not played a real road game since Oct. 12,china wholesale, when the Lions began their current four-game winning streak with a victory at Minnesota. They had to travel to London to play Atlanta on Oct. 26,cheap baseball jerseys, but that was more of a neutral site — nothing like the hostile environments Detroit will encounter at Arizona and New England.
6 n" U- P) N" S* P% U8 D* ~5 XThe Lions have dealt with injury problems all season, with Calvin Johnson missing a month before returning last weekend against Miami. Nick Fairley has been out with a knee injury, and offensive linemen Larry Warford and LaAdrian Waddle went down against the Dolphins. Caldwell did not shed much light on the progress of those two.8 O1 R3 E6 v$ w( v* B4 I
With the running game struggling, the offense has relied heavily on quarterback Matthew Stafford and receiver Golden Tate, with Johnson only now back in the fold. The last three games have come down to the wire, but Detroit won them by a combined six points.
* t* \" v- S% s% Q"We just fight. We have a really, really good team. Unfortunately it keeps coming down to the end, but the game is never over until it says zero on the clock," Tate said.% l6 E: Z' m) T7 s" V* o( x
NOTES: Caldwell was asked why the team doesn't use the no-huddle offense more often. "We have some of that in our system," he said. "I can just tell you that it depends on the system and how it fits your personnel. That doesn't necessarily fit our personnel the entire way through an entire ball game." Detroit has used the no-huddle on only 3.2 percent of its plays, the third-lowest mark in the NFL, according to STATS.
- f2 j' s8 @! p2 M5 L% c___
2 S0 t) K: M+ Z* hOnline:

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 03:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

nba jerseys 18435

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Russell Wilson knows a lot more about the San Diego Chargers than you might think.
$ H$ }- t9 B5 U0 _0 ZHis late father, Harrison Wilson III, was a wide receiver invited to training camp with the Chargers in 1980. He roomed with future Hall of Famer Kellen Winslow.
, ~% }/ [) Z$ OUnfortunately, he was one of the final players cut.
, l0 {: l# y- _* H0 Q, Y. Y8 D: ~+ dSo Wilson is looking forward to leading the defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks (1-0) into Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday to play the Chargers (0-1) in their home opener.
& ?' l$ J4 W6 n- e; q# T"Oh man, I can't wait," Wilson said. "I just think about all the stories my dad told and he used to sing the 'San Diego Super Chargers' song around the house and the football I used to throw around. Really the first football I ever touched was a Chargers football."
, z7 x: `: i* D. U5 gWilson's father died in 2010.
4 V- p- e: `/ a: i: O' }" ?"To go back in that stadium and play there,wholesale nfl jerseys, it will be a cool moment for me,cheap football jerseys," Wilson said. "I played there preseason once before, but to go back there and play the Chargers will be a very, very special moment. I always believe he's there with me, no matter what stadium I'm playing, home or away. I believe my dad's in the best seat in the house."
' F# M+ b, U3 X# K- n4 nAs for the song,nike nfl jerseys, "I don't want to sing it for you," Wilson said with a laugh during a conference call with San Diego reporters.5 O6 \. E3 _( g* E5 a  M8 C5 _- o
He did anyway, but just the first four words of the disco ditty from the Air Coryell years.  s* F# l% @% \1 V* ]: x* w& p/ w  k
The Seahawks opened the season with a dominating 20-point win against the Green Bay Packers. The Chargers blew an 11-point fourth-quarter lead and lost 18-17 at Arizona.) I1 y2 [# E7 o3 `& T
Here are some things to look for going into the game between the former AFC West rivals:2 ^8 N3 l: Z/ A
DOUBLE NICKEL: Seattle played the majority of its defensive snaps with five defensive backs against Green Bay. It may take a similar tactic against San Diego's passing game, but will be without one of its key players.
; u* O" ?- H9 O8 o8 E0 N: hJeremy Lane suffered a groin injury that landed him on injured reserve with the designation to return later in the season. Lane took over the nickel position after Walter Thurmond left in the offseason,jerseys from china.* w2 p, P5 ?9 D9 X/ _# Q
With Lane out, the job is falling to Marcus Burley, who was acquired in a trade with Indianapolis just days before the season opener. Burley played well in his Seattle debut, but now has the challenge of San Diego's receivers this week and Denver's potent offense next week.
3 w" i$ |8 Z: e8 Z$ fSAD SHERMAN: Richard Sherman has been known to bait quarterbacks into making throws in his direction and then come up with interceptions. But no matter what he tried, Aaron Rodgers refused to throw in his direction in the season opener.
- T! e6 G9 X6 Q; N# y9 i* @# p' QSherman was not targeted once in Seattle's 36-16 victory. The one time he felt a ball was coming in his direction, Rodgers was sacked. Otherwise, it was a boring night for the All-Pro.' F/ W$ f' c& a* M  U
"I'm a ballplayer. You don't get the ball, you know it's not as much impact. That's how I feel," Sherman said. "Everybody has their own opinions of it,cheap mlb jerseys, but I need the ball."2 Q# L8 u3 b6 I
Chargers QB Philip Rivers won't cut off half of the field the same way Rodgers did, but said the throws in Sherman's direction need to be well-timed and not forced.8 d  D, q& x6 P; x- ]/ j
"We're not going with the approach that we won't throw to that side,cheap authentic jerseys," Rivers said. "At the same time, I'm not going to be careless. It would be silly to say we're going to go after him. You have to be smart.( z; M$ B' C# {& {" k& U% N- |
"You have to respect that defense as a whole. You don't try to get cute with their best players. I think while you respect Richard Sherman, you understand that (Byron) Maxwell on the other side is no slouch. He just gets more opportunities."
$ H7 G) _' ~; K3 h( V: c" l/ \7 zDOUBLE TROUBLE: The Chargers have to worry about Wilson's passing and scrambling as well as try to contain Marshawn Lynch,nfl jerseys china.5 x4 `& a  T# O- h; r
"Stop No. 24 and stop Russell Wilson and go from there," inside linebacker Donald Butler said. "Easier said than done."
; h  _) p6 s: n! A7 R0 GSaid fellow inside linebacker Manti Te'o on Wilson: "Just don't let him scramble. Keep him in the pocket. It's harder done than said, but that's what you've got to do."
: F( F, U7 m0 I3 SAs for Lynch, "Everybody's got to get to the ball," Te'o said. "He runs the ball the way it's supposed to be done."" b( u- a+ u4 v/ @! ?
NOT SINCE NORV: The Chargers will try to avoid their first 0-2 start since 2008,nfl jerseys, when they were in the second year of the Norv Turner regime.0 `* `0 F8 C$ |# A, u$ E( B
DIFFERING APPROACHES: Chargers coach Mike McCoy raised some eyebrows on June 18 when he announced he was canceling the next day's final practice of minicamp. He said his players had "done everything we asked of them. This is a little bit of an appreciation for what they did,cheap nfl jerseys.") z- N1 l8 D3 r
While the Chargers took the Club Med approach, the Seahawks were docked two practices next offseason for excessive physical contact in their June minicamp.
* T3 G/ q; h3 jCoach Pete Carroll said a fight on June 18 between Sherman and wide receiver Phil Bates that was caught by television cameras was part of the focus by the league that led to the penalties.; w, G$ x. B5 `7 v1 v$ k
___: X4 y$ S  q4 C3 x* M, W  N
AP Sports Writer Tim Booth in Seattle contributed.6 e5 Z, N& k2 ]) b8 F( {% e2 o
___4 p' ]$ y- f* r1 D
5 ?4 Q! p# S2 q/ d; L
___
+ D6 t2 D8 x5 y7 _; zOnline:   and

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 06:43:17 | 显示全部楼层

nfl jerseys 17468

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Offensive lineman Josh Sitton could use a break.1 l$ @6 n5 F5 Q1 D& }- {+ D$ [
Unfortunately for him,nfl jerseys, the NFL schedule calls for Green Bay and its standout left guard to play the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday night — just five days after the Packers' last game.1 i/ f7 A$ T+ n+ I
This didn't make him happy on Tuesday.
; z0 o- Y8 u5 o: r; {/ M"I hate it," Sitton said.
! i& K6 U0 P% g) HLife in the trenches can be enough of a grind with the pounding that occurs in the running game. That part of the Packers offense has been a problem, so far, ranking just 28th in the league at 73 yards per game.
% |) ~0 f" x+ T6 oTuesdays are when offensive linemen really feel the pounding. It's usually a day off in a normal work week in Green Bay.
+ I$ T& G5 w5 J" \3 PThis is no normal week." S3 s" e4 f0 |
"I think it's stupid. I think it's all about money for the NFL, obviously," Sitton said regarding Thursday night games. "That's what this league is about, is about making money — which is fine. I like to make money, as well.
5 ^' f% t9 z3 D/ g: N"But, yeah,cheap mlb jerseys, it's tough on your body, tough on your head,nba jersey," Sitton said.8 w9 i7 g* Y; s5 @/ K
Every team has to go through it. In one area, this might be an opportune time for a Thursday game for the Packers given that their passing attack is on a roll.
3 `4 K' L  P" b+ \- l. GAaron Rodgers threw for 302 yards and four touchdowns in a 38-17 win last week over Chicago. Receivers Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb had two scoring catches apiece. Nelson leads the NFL with 33 catches for 459 yards.
; T- ^% P% N& A) ]: z3 r. UBut running back Eddie Lacy, last year's offensive rookie of the year, had another subpar day — and his 48 yards were still a season high. Lacy at least scored his first rushing touchdown of the year on one of his 17 carries.
" {8 i8 Y: H# V, g! m4 _; i3 f"Yeah,cheap authentic jerseys, I think we did some good things, but the offense is still not where we want it," Rodgers said. "Obviously, we'd like to have some more balance. We didn't run the ball real effectively.- e! B1 C1 K" ]/ Y0 `
"Sometimes it's going to happen when you throw it so well, but we've got to be able to close out games running it a little more effectively."
& u# i) `- @9 b$ iLacy is averaging 3.0 yards per carry. Backup running back James Starks didn't get a carry,sports jerseys, though coach Mike McCarthy said Tuesday that was the result of poor game management and that Starks should touch the ball every game.
* F, a- N. Y1 N# Z) eBut in the Packers' hurry-up offense, in which tempo is key, sometimes the opportunities for clock-eating drives marked by grinding runs just aren't there.
0 n& ^# e0 \0 {/ D, K0 U- UWhen the Packers are in shotgun, Lacy is standing next to Rodgers. The bruising back isn't getting a head start of a few steps to build up momentum against oncoming defenders.  It's an adjustment for Lacy. Last year, the Packers were more reliant on him with Rodgers out nearly half the season with a collarbone injury.  Q4 r! r5 w7 G/ k0 p0 ?; M
"It's not that I don't like running from out of shotgun or I don't like running from (the quarterback being) under center, you have to do what you have to do. And this is just part of what you have to do,cheap jerseys," Lacy said.. j' |7 x. C# p) K# z# \
The easygoing Lacy would love to have more yards, but remains patient.7 h. P" E1 f3 ?
"The pass game has been crazy good the past few games so why mess with it? At the same time,jerseys from china, you're going to need to be able to run the ball just to create balance and make sure the defense can't concentrate on stopping one thing," Lacy said.6 e5 {/ l% r+ ^1 U5 z
McCarthy sees the low production as a result of lack of volume. Green Bay had 18 running plays against Chicago, and hasn't had more than 22 in a game in the first four weeks.
5 l2 d( C; A# Y6 b; u% ]- {+ XThere are opportunities to both run effectively and maintain tempo,cheap football jerseys, the Packers maintain.
4 Z& c) `2 T7 T  z8 h"Well, the biggest thing within our run game is we've got to get the attempts up, so we need to keep generating first downs," McCarthy said. "Anytime you have a successful run game,wholesale sports, you're definitely pushing 30 attempts."' l1 p1 @( V+ t* k  ?" r
Sitton, looking a bit worn while sitting at his locker, offered his unique view about the lack of production on the ground.6 i9 h* j( R, g: j
It was simple and to the point. He sounded tired.
) X5 y! H+ t  U8 \9 g4 ]0 V1 S"We're not blocking good enough. The running backs aren't running good enough. The quarterback is not making the right check all the time. Receivers aren't making their blocks good enough," Sitton said. "We're not good enough in the run game right now — all around."% V( e9 }5 S2 W% N
___
4 p' S8 c0 T$ N. T
/ I5 P$ c: o$ ~) n6 v; G! A__

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 10:37:01 | 显示全部楼层

cheap nfl jerseys 5059

HOUSTON (AP) — Brian Hoyer is done with the team's concussion protocol and will start for the Houston Texans on Sunday against the New Orleans Saints,sports jerseys./ C+ b3 D+ y1 V, }( P4 t
Hoyer was injured early in the third quarter on Nov,cheap authentic jerseys. 16 against the Cincinnati Bengals and sat out on Sunday against the New York Jets,cheap nfl jerseys china./ {: z7 n5 w" E6 N
T.J. Yates took over when Hoyer was hurt against the Bengals and threw the game-winning touchdown in a 10-6 victory. He had two touchdown passes on Sunday to help the Texans to a 24-17 win over the Jets,chinese wholesale, giving the team three wins in a row for the first time since 2012.5 J  R$ |3 f/ ]
The Texans (5-5) are tied with the Indianapolis Colts for first place in the AFC South,wholesale jerseys.1 k2 I1 k9 L  n, }
___
5 l( ]% L) B( m) b' ]& XOnline:

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 10:40:40 | 显示全部楼层

nfl gear 17430

The NFL's idea of outreach to women was once described as "shrink it and pink it." That is, taking the same stuff the league was already selling to men,cheap mlb jerseys, scaling it to size and then splashing on a lot of pink dye.1 Y9 @  ^3 v6 ^" Q$ ~1 T' O$ C, X
That's not enough anymore.
- `/ @0 F0 ^* H+ X; fFans will see pinked-out fields this weekend for the start of the NFL's version of "Breast Cancer Awareness Month." Keep in mind the league took in more than $9 billion last year from an audience in which women made up almost half (46 percent, or 93 million total viewers).
0 {' z5 X* b+ h9 f6 bThe NFL's fourth annual campaign, dubbed "A Crucial Catch," is a good cause to be sure. Like any runway show — albeit one with violent collisions— the participants will be accessorized head to toe. According to the league's own inventory, that means pink "cleats, wristbands, gloves, sideline caps, helmet decals, captains' patches, chin straps, shoe laces, skull caps,nfl gear, sideline towels, eye shield decals,chinese wholesale, quarterback towels and mouth guards."/ X% @* l1 `: ?+ K3 T$ J% S
(OK, maybe not mouth guards,nba jerseys, since players who agreed to wear them to endorse Crest toothpaste were allowed to opt out after corporate parent Procter & Gamble pulled out of the campaign in response to the league's colossal bungling of the Ray Rice affair.)
% s8 `! s; v7 i, @- \- u, EFans won't be shortchanged, either. In addition to being handed pink rally towels in some stadiums, they'll be treated to pink goal post padding, cheerleaders waving pink pompoms, special pink ribbon game balls and pink-ribboned caps for coaches, team personnel and officials.' ]* x6 a, T% I" R! C4 A
You might think all that pink would translate into a lot of money.
; `/ x" ~) e1 A; KMaybe, maybe not. Depends on who you ask.
3 n  E- E0 i0 x1 ^The NFL donates 100 percent of the proceeds from the sale of pink merchandise and game-worn items through an auction on NFL.com. In 2009, the first year of the program, that meant a check to the American Cancer Society for $310,175; last year, it was for $1.86 million. It's not a direct comparison, but the society's campaign with the Walgreen's chain — which offers customers a chance to add a donation when paying for their purchases — raises about $5 million annually.
, p# \, b6 p: p  G" BThe NFL has kicked in about $6.7 million total so far,cheap jerseys online, and there's no question their partnership with ACS has been increasingly effective at getting out the word. This year, in every NFL market,cheap jerseys, there will be free, on site-screenings and support staff to answer questions. The campaign has already provided 10,000 free screenings and educated another 72,000 women on its benefits. A survey last season found that 70 percent of the women who watched games during October got the message as well, and the number has been steadily climbing. But as far as tangible benefits that's about it.
2 j, F& K6 }9 ^0 J! ?, i* zCancer society spokeswoman Tara Peters says there's no easy way to calculate the real value of putting that message in front of the audience that NFL games offer, which should be well north of 150 million viewers by the end of the month. There are sponsorship analysts who measure the impact of similar campaigns, and a few say there are better and perhaps more impactful opportunities out there.
! _% p# d; |. v& j' TOctober also happens to be "Domestic Violence Awareness Month," though you'd be hard-pressed to find its symbolic purple ribbons amid the avalanche of pink. It's also an effort that could benefit greatly from the NFL's outsized reach, and in turn, restore some of the luster to the league's image.
# ^+ V  k, ]6 @& A"The fight against breast cancer is obviously a very well-supported cause. Just look at how many events coalesce around the pink ribbon," said Jim Andrews, senior vice president for the sponsorship firm IEG. "That makes the NFL just one of many corporations that are part of the effort. ... But domestic violence is a cause that needs help,nfl jerseys, both in terms of organization and financial backing.9 W$ d1 ~' i$ @
"Given the recent issues the league's been dealing with, in terms of enlightened self-interest, that's a cause the NFL could get behind and actually make a difference — imagine PSAs (public-service announcements) by some well-known players,discount nfl jerseys, a campaign to raise funds for local programs and shelters ... If the NFL is serious about broadening their appeal to women, it's an opportunity well worth looking into."  R8 y$ n* M7 @/ b
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell seems to be doing just that. Two weeks ago, he named three outside consultants to help shape league policies on domestic violence and sexual assault. Last weekend, he spent three hours at the headquarters of the National Domestic Violence Hotline, following up on the league's multiyear, multimillion-dollar pledge of assistance.' t% R* Y. r& D7 E1 R5 T
Be wary, though, any time the words "NFL" and "enlightened self-interest" appear in the same sentence. This is the same league,wholesale jerseys, after all, that's plowed plenty of money into a program designed to convince mothers, despite mounting evidence to the contrary, that there's a way to tackle that makes football safer for their kids.8 h, {5 i' J3 K& R
___
5 W0 H6 B3 i, d% A5 `& SJim Litke is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at   and follow him at Twitter.com/JimLitke.

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 10:43:22 | 显示全部楼层

sports jerseys 11336

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Major League Soccer has committed to Minnesota,cheap authentic jerseys, awarding an expansion franchise to start playing in 2018 with the expectation an outdoor stadium will be built before then.
  X+ M4 z! D" ^+ J- E; Z9 pBill McGuire, the former health care executive and current owner of the Minnesota United club in the second-tier North American Soccer League, has assembled a group of investors including the owners of MLB's Twins and the NBA's Timberwolves.
- x4 Z8 f4 C1 W5 JMLS officials joined McGuire and hundreds of other supporters of the sport at a celebratory news conference Wednesday at Target Field, where the Twins play. That's just a few blocks away from the proposed site of a new stadium with natural grass that would have a capacity of about 18,wholesale jerseys,500 and cost between $100 million and $200 million.) [9 ?0 ?3 a0 t2 d  U
"It's hard to be anything but humbled,nba jersey, I think," said McGuire, a physician who became chief executive officer at UnitedHealth Group before leaving the post in 2006 amid a stock-option-backdating scandal that resulted in a $468 million settlement with the federal Securities and Exchange Commission.
# Y) A( o* C! E; b* h6 cMcGuire didn't provide specifics about how the stadium would be financed, but his group has been working to finalize a plan by July 1. The site is part of the developing North Loop neighborhood, on the west edge of downtown near a public transportation hub where two light rail lines and a suburban commuter train originate.
  K5 F2 m( N  R+ p* ]The appetite at the state capitol and among local governments for considering contributions to sports stadiums is nonexistent. Hefty subsidies in various forms have been approved over the last 15 years in Minnesota over fierce objections from politicians and citizens alike, for new venues for the Wild (NHL), the University of Minnesota football team,cheap mlb jerseys, the Twins and the NFL's Vikings. Gov. Mark Dayton said Monday that a public stadium contribution for soccer would be a non-starter.# j' U+ b8 q! u, ^6 `
"They need to fully realize that it is something they are going to have to pay for out of their own private resources," Dayton said.
  ?. k$ n- ^0 h' ]. `Dayton, in further comments Wednesday, reiterated broad opposition to a direct subsidy but didn't close the door on other methods of assistance. The state has not been approached with a proposal, he said.
) f. s# H% C4 S4 z# o! w) wDayton said it's possible the state transportation department or county governments would help with roads or other infrastructure improvements in the vicinity of a stadium.( x& y( b  J6 G! R2 q
"If there's another exit ramp or widening of an exit ramp necessary to accommodate the increased flow of traffic, that's something we do for project expansions all over the state," Dayton said. "And if it fits within that norm — it's premature,cheap jerseys, but — that is something in my mind that could be considered."
) K& P# c7 O8 t8 e) H* ]McGuire's group was still being finalized, but already included are Bob Pohlad and Jim Pohlad of the Twins ownership family,discount nfl jerseys, Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor and Wendy Carlson Nelson, a third-generation family member of Carlson, the Twin Cities area hospitality and travel company that owns Radisson hotels and other brands.
0 l4 h9 N4 p! S0 ["They are totally committed. They love this game. They love this city, and they've got a great plan for a building," MLS Commissioner Don Garber said.
) i- ^, [7 ?( u$ x$ d& d' `& G* tMLS has preferred smaller open-air venues, so Vikings owners were passed over in their pursuit of the league's 23rd franchise to play in the massive,cheap nfl jerseys china, covered stadium set to open for the 2016 NFL season., A, q& O- _: D# j- n6 s, `1 j. G
Sacramento,chinese wholesale, California, has also been under consideration in the league's plan to expand to 24 teams. MLS has 20 teams this season. Franchises are on their way to Atlanta and the Los Angeles area for 2017,sports jerseys, and Miami was previously promised a team if a new stadium can be secured, but that hasn't happened yet.

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 12:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

cheap authentic jerseys 11700

SANTA CLARA,New Balance 574 Pas Cher, Calif. (AP) — Tight end Derek Carrier has received a two-year contract extension from the San Francisco 49ers that takes him through the 2017 season.
# ]: ]4 k& q) S) \Carrier went on season-ending injured reserve Nov. 27 with a foot injury. Before that,New Balance 576 Made In UK, he appeared in 11 games with one start and made nine receptions for 105 yards. The 49ers have liked his speed and blocking ability. San Francisco has depth at tight end,New Balance 574 Gris Rose, a position led by Vernon Davis.4 d+ M) P' P7 ^+ ^+ w
An undrafted free agent by Oakland in 2012,New Balance Bordeaux 576, Carrier was released by the Raiders before the season,New Balance 574 Taille 37, then joined the Eagles' practice squad for nearly a year. The 49ers picked him up in September 2013 and promoted him to the 53-man roster on Nov. 16,New Balance 373 Bordeaux, 2013.
9 r. w: r0 S! [" |! O___

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 12:29:26 | 显示全部楼层

nfl gear 3870

TEMPE,New Balance Bordeaux 576, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals have plenty of depth in the secondary, so there are players to fill the void left by the loss of Tyrann Mathieu.! |6 e; ~# W% `; f# H. W. T9 I1 h
The Honey Badger's energy and passion will be tough to duplicate.
  N0 D  ?- J# V3 h' ["You can't replace Tyrann Mathieu," cornerback Patrick Peterson said. "There's only one 32,New Balance 530 Femme Pas Cher, there's only one Honey Badger."
. i* u3 ]0 Q1 F- e9 Q; j# f; E) ZPeterson was a teammate of Mathieu at LSU. The two are good friends and Peterson said the injury "hit me very hard."* \% x1 c& v: H3 z9 Q4 ]2 [( `2 `
"In my opinion he was the defensive player of the year," Peterson said. "He was playing that type of football, lights out,New Balance 574 Gris Rose, each and every week,New Balance 574 Taille 37, especially on the biggest stages, when we needed him."
4 S: U. U; F1 f  J: [$ UMathieu, in the midst of an outstanding season, tore his left ACL in Sunday's win at Philadelphia and is out for the rest of the season. Now it's up to the others to try to fill that void.
2 r3 ?- @- J) H6 h6 ~1 oThere will be no big changes in responsibilities,New Balance 574 Noir Et Blanc.8 a: e, c  V! b% s
"It doesn't change too much what everybody has to do," safety Rashad Johnson said after Thursday's practice.9 {$ W- G$ O" `" P/ [
"Just guys are going to play a little bit longer in different spots here and there, but we've been doing it all year, switching up our jobs, who's blitzing,New Balance 574 Verte Femme, who's covering. At the end of the day it's just football so I think we'll be fine.'
1 E2 G  _& N8 HJerraud Powers will move into the nickel slot in pass situations, a position he played last year. Justin Bethel will take Powers' spot at the outside cornerback position in that nickel formation.) x9 |" s8 I6 g/ B
There also will be more playing time for safety Tony Jefferson and recently signed D.J. Swearinger,New Balance 373 Bordeaux.6 z6 |; ], ^; q, f7 _1 \
The depth was bolstered on Wednesday when the Cardinals re-signed safety Chris Clemons. Clemons was placed on injured reserve (hamstring) in October when Arizona signed outside linebacker Dwight Freeney. Later,New Balance 574 Gris Bleu, Clemons reached an injury settlement. That made him eligible to return this week.& y" P5 S% P. I( `8 \
"He was playing very well for us," defensive coordinator James Bettcher said,New Balance 373 Femme Pas Cher, "was highly involved in some packages early in the season and his role at the time he got hurt was only going to expand."" ^& t8 s: _( v, n  N
None of the remaining players can match Mathieu's playmaking abilities.
7 h4 v  l% G6 C  x! Z! X3 M1 C"The biggest thing with (Ty), he makes those splash plays and he has his passion for the game," Bethel said. "It's hard to replace, but we all have our hands in the pile."
2 B5 N1 _7 C3 Q& a; k0 J  n___

主题

帖子

积分

E-2 毕业生

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-28
发表于 2016-9-22 14:21:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你的分享!!

主题

帖子

积分

E-5 四级管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-23
发表于 2016-9-22 14:47:14 | 显示全部楼层

cheap authentic jerseys 15041

DENVER (AP) — This was almost music to Miami's ears: Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos wanted to rev up their running game at the expense of the passing attack,discount nfl jerseys.+ O( x& y- S! N( j' N  U7 K
The Dolphins boast one of the top rushing defenses in the league,nba jersey, so less of Manning's right arm and more of anything the Broncos had in the backfield seemed like a good trade-off.
" |2 D; U9 z  FIt wasn't.* [- _( C, t! U2 F( M4 F
C.J,cheap nfl jerseys. Anderson rushed for 167 of Denver's season-high 201 yards on the ground in a 39-36 win over the Dolphins on Sunday.
: |6 |% S4 f* e/ i5 K- UManning did his part, too, throwing four touchdown passes, including three to Demaryius Thomas.# S/ s0 H3 S, t
"They were probably expecting a few more passes and we were effective with the run,nike nfl jerseys," Manning said.) \( h/ f/ I. D0 g
That run-first approach, though, did catch Miami (6-5) off guard. Not so much that the Broncos (8-3) tried to run the ball so much against Miami's eighth-ranked rushing defense — averaging 5.7 yards per carry — but that it actually worked.
' ^6 p3 _9 R  P$ m$ `"They're known for throwing the ball all over the place. But they had a plan to run the ball and control the game like that," cornerback Brent Grimes said. "They did a good job of it.* ]5 x1 x1 {; @. P. c
"If you want to beat a team like the Broncos, who went the Super bowl last year and are contenders this year, you've got to play your best game. We didn't do that today."7 A; M$ U  _2 ]  K' h" g
Miami didn't play poorly across the board; hardly any team would complain about scoring 36 points on the road. And the Dolphins led most of the game, until Anderson scored on a 10-yard run with 5:01 remaining to give Denver a 32-28 advantage.( w1 ]8 B) z4 Z# E
Ryan Tannehill was moving Miami for the go-ahead score,cheap authentic jerseys, but he threw an interception that deflected off Jarvis Landry's hands and straight to Broncos safety T.J. Ward.
6 F  @/ T4 r3 G( h5 G5 {Two plays later, Manning found Wes Welker for a short touchdown to give the Broncos a 39-28 cushion, which came in handy after Tannehill found Landry for a late score.1 ~/ S+ B1 C$ n9 Z# g+ A* v
Anderson recovered the onside kick and the Broncos were able to run out the clock.8 ^, c; `, W% S3 |$ N8 ]2 t
"All the points we put up, all that we did, it doesn't matter if we can't make those plays in clutch time to win games,cheap mlb jerseys," said Landry,nfl jerseys, who had two TD catches./ ^0 S3 S8 s7 f0 e1 ^5 p
Indeed, that interception was costly.
6 N6 G' ~4 d5 N1 P% S/ jAsked what happened on the play, Landry simply responded, "Just those guys making a play. That's it."0 P, i8 U$ {1 n' q7 o) u  |8 b
Tannehill saw things a little different, especially with cornerback Chris Harris all over Landry on the play.
, y2 b! E& h, M5 j) D* j"Looked like Jarvis' arm got pulled down right when the ball got there," said Tannehill, who finished three TD passes and ran for another. "Close call. They didn't throw the flag."' Y8 k1 A6 ?( N: O9 A! p
For three quarters, Tannehill was outplaying No. 18. Even when his team led 28-17 late in the third, Tannehill knew that was hardly enough offense.
  X. ]2 P+ k* s1 E3 }( o8 GNot against Manning.# {2 E6 V/ Y* n9 c4 J. X: T" v8 s
"I have faith in our defense, but at the same time, we have a lot of respect for this team and the high-powered offense that they have," Tannehill said. "We knew coming in it was probably going to be a high-scoring game., e% X4 m& L2 s2 s) ~: b
"During crunch situation we didn't put points on the board when we needed to,wholesale jerseys.". u* E/ W3 w9 L* u3 t* d: g
Or stop Anderson, who only got stronger as the game wore on.! x+ ^+ }$ B3 C6 \$ t3 `
"As we all know, football is still a game of blocking and tackling," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. "At first glimpse, they blocked us relatively well. Don't know if we tackled great."+ x% u$ g5 ^7 t
Same assessment from safety Reshad Jones.
9 D% {5 P* E6 E8 X"We did miss a lot of tackles,sports jerseys," he said. "Got to do better."& S" g  U6 k8 h' r  Y  j
One of the backbreaking plays for the Dolphins was when Denver converted on fourth-and-2 at the Miami 41 late in the third. Anderson rumbled for 20 yards to keep the drive going. Manning eventually hit Thomas for a 5-yard TD to give the Broncos momentum and rev up the crowd.; e4 K  d- |8 S- v3 s7 y
"We thought we were in control for most of the game," said Jimmy Wilson, part of a defense that allowed the Broncos to convert nine of 13 third downs. "We had our opportunities. We have to learn to finish better."
7 ^, [: O" R# J. g/ uNOTES: LT Ja'Wuan James suffered a stinger on a play in the first half and didn't return. "I'm going to be all right. That's all I'm going to say," James said. ... WR Mike Wallace caught a 10-yard TD reception in the second quarter. ... CB Jamar Taylor went out with a shoulder injury in the third quarter. He was starting in place of Cortland Finnegan, who was deactivated before the game with an aching ankle.

主题

帖子

积分

E-3 见习管制员

积分
威望
金币
功勋
荣誉
最后登录
2016-9-27
发表于 2016-9-22 14:54:54 | 显示全部楼层